Where two roommates collaborate to show you our favorite designs, dining, destinations and to-do's

Monday, October 18, 2010

A Stylin' Snuggie


Want the comfort of a snuggie, but the stylish look of a trendy poncho or sweater? Then this Bobeau Asymmetrical Fleece Wrap Cardigan is a MUST HAVE for this fall season and upcoming winter. I purchased mine last week (after debating the purchase for about a month-- Did I really need another cardigan?!) But, HALLELUIAH-- this thing is glorious! It's easier than wearing your pink snuggie all day-- and it looks just as fashionable buttoned as it does left open. Jess saw mine and instantly said "OK, get me one now!" You like? Let Allie know, or come visit me in the Point of View Department at Nordstrom, and I'll hook you up with one of your very own! The link on the nordy website only shows the color black, but in the store we have it in brown (what I own), olive green, charcoal (what jess has), blue, and black... take your pick! 

No comments:

Post a Comment