Where two roommates collaborate to show you our favorite designs, dining, destinations and to-do's

Saturday, October 2, 2010

What's your Design Personality?


If you watch Oprah, then I am sure you are familiar with designer & Minnesota native,  Nate Berkus. Well, it looks like he is another example of the "O" effect, as he is now hosting his own television show, The Nate Berkus Show. If you haven't seen an episode yet, it airs weekdays at 10am (central time). Want to know your design personality?  Do you like Modern? Vintage? Traditional? French Country? Global? A little bit of everything? Take this quiz to find out your design personality.

Turns out, I have a "split personality" when it comes to design...I  like to mix and merge different design styles for a unique look. I tend to go for the one-of-a-kind looks, so it doesn't surprise me that this was the result of the quiz for me... Take the quiz and let us know what you find out!

No comments:

Post a Comment