Where two roommates collaborate to show you our favorite designs, dining, destinations and to-do's

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Window Treats.

Here are a couple more DIY idea's for your home:
Reduce. Reuse. Recycle. 
These IZZE sparkling juice bottles  were too adorable to throw away after our lunch. Hosta leaves were cut fresh outside our apartment (easier for us to keep alive), but I imagine a single gerbera daisy in each bottle would be adorable as well, or maybe even some Japanese Lantern plants the fall...
This scarf that my Grandma made for me has not been shown off enough... My mom came up with this idea so I can display it all the time. What a great way to add color & pattern to an otherwise boring curtain.


Pattern for this scarf can be found here

1 comment:

  1. looove the izze bottles. love love love. juuust may have to copy that :)

    ReplyDelete